If you reside in humid areas such as deserts, where even in springs you feel like summer and all the daylong you have been wiping sweat from your forehead. Then there is something one must have, a ceiling fan.
Whether you have one or you are looking for a new one, the choices may differ from person to person. Martec, one of the well-known companies where you can avail numerous range of ceiling fan with light and remote control.
Here I would like to throw some light on basics of buying ceiling fans for your home.
- Firstly, decide a budget. There are number of options available in the market it’s the buyer who needs to choose the product and its price. For instance if you go low pricing then you can expect a simple looking traditional fan that are ideal for home apartments.
- Secondly, where you want to place it, what’s your location whether it is a porch, dining hall or a kitchen area. Most of us choose similar options but it’s not so different areas have different requirements. For e.g. bathroom ceiling exhaust fans for washrooms.
- Lastly, how big it is in size? Ceiling fans are not one – sized they vary from height to width. Choosing the right fan according to the height of your room. In addition, you should allow at least 8- 10 inches distance between the fan blades and the ceiling.
To Sum Up,
These were some of the basic tips for buying an appropriate ceiling fan. Visit: martecaustralia.com.au to know more.
How much does it cost? How long will it last for? Is there any guarantee or warrantee period available? These are some of the familiar questions which we naturally tend to ask when purchasing various products and this includes ceiling fans as well.
Let us go through some of the frequently asked questions, which you need to know while purchasing modern fans for your ceiling. Go through them to get a better perspective:
- Does the size of the fan matter: Yes, the size of the ceiling fan does matter if you want to avail maximum benefit that is. For a large room, you definitely need to opt for large ceiling fans with wide blade span. Similarly, for smaller rooms, you need to settle for something with a small size.
- Does the fan lower the temperature: A ceiling fan actually does not lower the temperature of a room. It simply creates a cooling effect by speeding up the process of evaporation and thereby making the occupants feel cooler. This means that when you use them with your air conditioners, you can save your energy bills to a great extent.
- What about the warranty policies: When you are investing in any product, you obviously want it to last for long term. This is true for the fans as well. However, the warranty period totally depends on the brands. Contact your dealer or supplier for more details relevant to the same.
To Sum Up
These are some of the many FAQs out there, which help you take an informed decision. Visit – http://www.martecaustralia.com.au/ to know more.
Original Source:- http://martecceilingfan.blogspot.com/2014/09/three-of-most-common-faqs-related-to-ceiling-fans.html