Ceiling fan keep the house cool and is very useful during summers. However, what most of us ignore is installing exhaust fans in bathroom. Installing fan in the bathroom is also very essential as it provides good air circulation and prevents moisture accumulation which later on forms mould, mildew, termites on the bathroom walls, tiles and floor.
However if you are looking for remote ceiling fans then you should remember the following points before purchasing it.
- The style and the color of the fan matters. There are various fans available in the market of different styles and designs. You should select the one that goes well with your house interior.
- Choose the remote ceiling fan that offer value for money.
- Last but not the least, choose a well reputed company that provides remote ceiling fans.
There are few companies which offer an entire range of ceiling machinery & equipment like ceiling fans, ceiling lights, etc. For more information and details log on to http://www.martecaustralia.com.au/
Original Source: http://martecceilingfan.blogspot.com/2016/05/things-to-remember-before-purchasing-the-remote-ceiling-fans.html
If you reside in humid areas such as deserts, where even in springs you feel like summer and all the daylong you have been wiping sweat from your forehead. Then there is something one must have, a ceiling fan.
Whether you have one or you are looking for a new one, the choices may differ from person to person. Martec, one of the well-known companies where you can avail numerous range of ceiling fan with light and remote control.
Here I would like to throw some light on basics of buying ceiling fans for your home.
- Firstly, decide a budget. There are number of options available in the market it’s the buyer who needs to choose the product and its price. For instance if you go low pricing then you can expect a simple looking traditional fan that are ideal for home apartments.
- Secondly, where you want to place it, what’s your location whether it is a porch, dining hall or a kitchen area. Most of us choose similar options but it’s not so different areas have different requirements. For e.g. bathroom ceiling exhaust fans for washrooms.
- Lastly, how big it is in size? Ceiling fans are not one – sized they vary from height to width. Choosing the right fan according to the height of your room. In addition, you should allow at least 8- 10 inches distance between the fan blades and the ceiling.
To Sum Up,
These were some of the basic tips for buying an appropriate ceiling fan. Visit: martecaustralia.com.au to know more.
Having ceiling fan and light is a convenient option for your property. However, the problem arises when dust begins to settle on your ceiling fan with light (and remote control) and you are in a fix! So, how do you go about it? Here are some easy steps, which will help you clean contemporary ceiling lights as well as fans without any fuss. Take a look at them to get a better idea:
- The very first point is to switch off your fan’s and light’s switch for safety purpose. When this is done, place some old newspapers or old clothes on the floor under the fan, covering sufficient distance. This is so that your floor or carpets do not get covered with dust.
- Remember to ask someone to assist you by holding the base of the step ladder as you carry out the cleaning process.
- Take a spray bottle and fill it with clean water and some white vinegar. Spray this on the fan and gently mop it with a clean cotton cloth.
- Repeat the procedure till your fan blades are all sparkling as good as new!
So, these are a few steps using which you can clean your ceiling fans. Keep watching this space for information on similar topics like bathroom heaters and much more.
Article Source: http://martecceilingfan.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-clean-ceiling-fan.html