How much does it cost? How long will it last for? Is there any guarantee or warrantee period available? These are some of the familiar questions which we naturally tend to ask when purchasing various products and this includes ceiling fans as well.
Let us go through some of the frequently asked questions, which you need to know while purchasing modern fans for your ceiling. Go through them to get a better perspective:
- Does the size of the fan matter: Yes, the size of the ceiling fan does matter if you want to avail maximum benefit that is. For a large room, you definitely need to opt for large ceiling fans with wide blade span. Similarly, for smaller rooms, you need to settle for something with a small size.
- Does the fan lower the temperature: A ceiling fan actually does not lower the temperature of a room. It simply creates a cooling effect by speeding up the process of evaporation and thereby making the occupants feel cooler. This means that when you use them with your air conditioners, you can save your energy bills to a great extent.
- What about the warranty policies: When you are investing in any product, you obviously want it to last for long term. This is true for the fans as well. However, the warranty period totally depends on the brands. Contact your dealer or supplier for more details relevant to the same.
To Sum Up
These are some of the many FAQs out there, which help you take an informed decision. Visit – http://www.martecaustralia.com.au/ to know more.
Original Source:- http://martecceilingfan.blogspot.com/2014/09/three-of-most-common-faqs-related-to-ceiling-fans.html
When it is about selecting a cost effective alternative for air conditioning units, fans will be the best bet. These electronic appliances have been a part of our residential, commercial and industrial spaces from remote ages. Designer and modern fans with latest technological features and aesthetically appealing elements can cater to the decorative and functional aspects of a space.
Nowadays customers are spoiled with choices of fans of different sizes, shapes and styles. Have a peek at this website to discover an extensive range of modern fans at competitive prices. So here are some main factors that you need to look for while buying a fan for your living or working space.
- Which type of fan you need for the room? Wall, tower, pedestal, ceiling and many more types of fans are available in the market from which you have to choose one. Fan type you buy should blend with the remaining decor and room theme seamlessly.
- Consider the space limit of your room. You don’t need a fan that will be either too big or too small for a particular room, right? Check for the size and number of blades as it plays a significant part in the cooling and air circulation process.
- Decide on the ceiling height. Where you want to mount the fans? This holds especially important for ceiling exhaust fans. Seek assistance from the reputed stores selling such products online. You may pick and choose from flushmount, downrod mount and angle mount style.
Above all, invest in energy efficient models and makes of fans, as it will help you save on utility bills. You are making an investment for long term, so spend your money wisely. You can check over the range of Martec’s modern fans that are not only energy efficient, but also an elegant addition to any space.
Click here for main source