With home owners giving a keen importance and attention to the outdoor spaces and making it an extension of their living space, demand for external ceiling fans are increasing. Plethora of outdoor fan makes and models available in the market make the customer’s head spin. Click here to view a range of external ceiling fans designed to meet any outdoor application.
Damp rated and wet rated outdoor fans that are designed to stand up against the harshest climatic conditions and external elements prove worthy over long run. However, to reap such benefits, you have to choose the right fan that are of highest manufacturing and quality standards, just like the ones you find at Martec, a reliable company that specialises in the design and supply of ceiling fans.
Among the varied array of options stainless steel fans are a popular pick. Hop over to this website to browse a great selection of outdoor fans. Have you thought why it has become a preferred option among the house owners? Read on the following points to discover the reasons.
- Fans with a stainless steel finish will impart style to any modern decor and outdoor areas.
- Corrosion resistant body and durable material finish will ensure a lasting appeal
- Easy to install and maintain
- Stainless steel fans deliver remarkable performance through higher air movement
- Provides excellent value for your money
If you have been after a top quality outdoor fan available in sleek designs, stainless steel fan is your perfect pick.
Original Source:- http://martecceilingfan.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-5-benefits-of-stainless-steel-fans.html
If you have been thinking about installing a ceiling fan in your out-of-doors for enhancing your living space, it is important to purchase the one that is specifically designed for outdoor purposes. Thinking about buying any indoor stainless steel fans and installing it to your porch or patio will either go faulty or cause any short circuit problems.
External ceiling fans, different from the indoors one are designed to stand up against the moisture and humidity factors. Wiring that are of highest grade and resistance offer an extra shielding which prevents of chances of any water contact with the working motor inside the electrical equipment. So before you head out to the local store or start browsing online at Martec for outdoor fans, better educate yourself on some basic buying tips.
Outdoor fans are mainly categorised into wet rated and dump rated. Let us check out how they differ.
- As the name implies, wet rated fans can be used in the areas that are exposed to rain, wind or snow. Since these appliances are manufactured to resist all sorts of weather conditions, it makes a right addition to patios or similar uncovered areas.
- On the contrary, the damp rated can’t be directly exposed the climatic factors like rain or snow. However, they can still work in the spaces where humidity levels are extremely higher. You can go for this fan style for damp locations like covered outdoor porches, indoor swimming pool and even in highly humid indoor areas including laundry room and bathrooms.
You can find a variety of styles, designs and features available with the outdoor fans just as their traditional indoor counterparts. All you have to do is choose a reliable supplier and make a right pick.